Applications for SR:D Glasgow are coming in thick and fast with over fifteen exhibitors already across womenswear, menswear, accessories and interior design. You too can still apply to exhibit at our 10th year anniversary showcase with our closing date for applications on Monday 24th October.
Did you know we have twelve Creative Scotland Awards up for grabs? This includes one-to-one mentoring with this year’s panel and a funded exhibition space. That’s three for interiors, three for menswear, three for womenswear and three for accessories applicants! Previous winners include Kelly Mackay, Laura Spring and MYB Textiles. All winners in the menswear, womenswear and accessories categories will also have the opportunity to showcase their collections at the SR:D Runway on Thursday 10th November. To be in with a chance of winning you must apply to exhibit by Monday 24th October.
At the heart of every SR:D project comes a mentoring panel of industry experts, who between them share a wealth of experience in every aspect of fashion, accessories and interior design. Mentors so far include:
- Founder of The Pink House Emily Murray
- Director at 100% Design and Clerkenwell Design Week, William Knight
- Design entrepreneur Ella Doran
- Brand consultant and previous head of menswear at Harvey Nichols, Darren Skey
- Maggie Smart, Brand Consultant at Macandi and Director at Folk
- Fashion consultant, David Watts
Stay tuned for more updates about our collaborators and our SR:D Awards. Click here to apply.